Today was day three of my trip to Canada and I am exhausted! I was looking forward to this day from the start because I got to relax at the spa today, but only for a costly price of course! I also had great food at a picnic in the park and a little sightseeing time.
To start off the beautiful day, I went to the Lower Town, Basse-Ville. It was Quebec City’s first settlement site. There were neighborhoods, scenic/historic walking areas. It was a nice morning to walk and see a part of history.
After going to Basse-Ville, I ordered pasta from La Popessa for lunch for $13. When I picked that up, I took it to my second stop of the day to have a picnic in The Battlefields Park. It is located on the Plains of Abraham where the battle that led to the British control over Quebec took place. It was a great place to relax and eat lunch.
To end my day, I went to the best spa around! It was called the Siberian Station Spa. There were hot tubs, saunas, steam baths, and massages. I only got a one hour massage, but it was still expensive at $100.
Battlefields Park
No comments:
Post a Comment