Today is Monday, July 16 and I was ready to get going bright and early! I went on some tours and had a little scary fun. I went to the Grand Tour of Quebec, Sainte Anne de Beaupre Basilica, and a ghost tour! Also, I had a great lunch at a little café. It was a costly day, but well worth it.
First, I headed to Les Tours Voir Quebec. The Grand Tour, which I took, included a two hour tour through Quebec City. I got to see some amazing architecture and learn about the Quebec people’s history. The ticket for the tour only cost $22.95.
Next, I went to lunch. It was a small café called Casse-Crepe Breton. They had great French cuisine and it was only around $7.
After lunch, I went to Sainte Anne de Beaupre Basilica. It was a $10 look through one of the earliest buildings of famous Catholic landmarks. The basilica is known for miracles and healing.
To finish off the day, I went on The Ghost Tours of Quebec. It was a walkthrough of Old Quebec City. The tour guides told stories about murders, executions, ghost sightings, tragedies, and hauntings. I spent a total of $19 at the tour.
The Sainte Anne de Beaupre Basilica.
No comments:
Post a Comment