Monday, October 24, 2011

Day Five ; July 19, 2011

            I am having a great time here in Ottawa! Today might have been my favorite so far out of the whole trip. I can’t believe it’s already Thursday! Anyway, I went to an amusement park today. I also went to the National Gallery of Canada and the Canada Aviation and Space Museum.
            Before going to Pirate’s Adventures Amusement Park, I went to a quick breakfast at Elgin Street Dinner. There, I had a waffle for $4. After filling up, I traveled to Pirate’s Adventures and bought my $19 ticket. The amusement park was a fun, themed park with a wide variety of things to choose from.
            Next, I went to the National Gallery of Canada. It was a walking tour of European and Canadian paintings, sculptures, and drawings. The price was $5.
            To finish off the day, I toured the Canada Aviation and Space Museum. The large museum was a science and plane museum. For the fee of $9, I got to see over 115 planes, and full-size replicas at the #6 attraction in Ottawa.


National Gallery of Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment