Monday, October 24, 2011

Day Seven ; July 21, 2011


I can’t believe I’m leaving tomorrow! My trip has gone so fast, I wish I could stay for just a little longer. I had a great last day in Ottawa. I started off with an outstanding breakfast at Fraser Café. The price was $25, but it was well worth it. Ahead of me was a long day of tours I had booked to finally see all of beautiful Ottawa.
To start the day, I went on a walking tour. It lasted two and a half hours. I got to learn a lot about the history of Ottawa and modern Ottawa for $15.
After the walking tour, I took a boat tour with Paul’s Boat Lines Company. The tour was through the Rideau Canal. The hour and fifteen minute tour cost $19.
To end the day, I booked another ghost tour because I loved the one I took in Quebec so much! I took a scary tour called the “Ghost and Gallows Tour”. It toured death row and the cells inside the Old Carleton Jail. This 90 minute tour cost just $15.


 
A View of Rideau Canal on The Walking Tour of Ottawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment