Monday, October 24, 2011

Day Four ; July 18, 2011


            I am about ready to go home! These last four days have been absolutely exhausting! Oh well, I still have much more fun. Today is Wednesday, July 18. I traveled to Ottawa early this morning. It was a long drive, but should be worth it. When I arrived in Ottawa, I checked into my next hotel, Best Western Plus Victoria Park Suites. After getting situated, I immediately headed out for a day of sightseeing.
            First off, I went to the Canadian War Museum. It is a historic military museum of Canada. I just walked through and looked at all the interesting exhibits.
            Next, I stopped at MosAika. MosAika was a free bilingual show. It was a 30 minute presentation that tells the story of Canada.
            To finish off my day, I had dinner and went to Rideau Canal. Dinner was at Pelican Grill where I ate a seafood dish for $15. Rideau Canal was a nice way to end the day by trail walking by the canal.




Rideau Canal

No comments:

Post a Comment